Partner - advisor at Javorović, Idžojtić and partners; Zagreb, Vlaška 94.
- Tax administration:
- From 1994. to 2000. VAT Senior Advisor. She worked on the development and implementation of VAT acts and secondary legislation.
- From 2000. to present she has been a senior advisor for corporate income tax. She worked on the development and implementation of corporate income tax acts and secondary legislation.
- Social Accountancy Service – SDK (Služba društvenog knjigovodstva):
- From 1988. to 1993. group leader (Head of Department) in the Financial Inspection of the Social Accountancy Service of the Zagreb Branch. Performed the activities of organization and control of financial supervision of business activities of legal persons in a group of 15 to 18 financial inspectors.
- From 1984. to 1987. Senior inspector in the Financial Inspection of the Social Accountancy Service of Zagreb Branch. Performed the most complicated financial supervision tasks for legal persons.
- From 1973. to 1983. from a trainee position to the inspector in the Financial Inspection of the Social Accountancy Service of Zagreb Branch, performed less complicated tasks up to the complicated tasks of financial supervision for legal persons
- Faculty of Economics:
1973. graduated at the Faculty of Economics in Osijek, University of Zagreb and acquired the title of a graduate economist
- Faculty of Law:
Currently at the postgraduate study “Fiscal System and Fiscal Policy” at the Faculty of Law in Zagreb
Seminars at home and abroad for professional training regarding tax administration and the professional training of lecturers of the Taxation Studies.
- Actively involved in the introduction of VAT in Croatia in 1998.; since 2006. she was actively involved in the Working Group for Chapter 16 Taxes related to EU accession negotiations and projects related to the harmonization of the Value Added Tax Act with EU directives
- For a number of years, she has been publishing professional papers from the field of taxation, especially goods and services sales taxation in different professional journals; she is a co-author of numerous manuals on tax issues.
- She is periodically hired by the Faculty of Economics and Business – Public Finance Department from Zagreb to give lectures at a full-time and postgraduate study programme and at Taxation Studies at the Social Science Polytechnic in Zagreb.